Almost ready for a holiday!
We saw videos about different dances and street food from around the world. Before our Skype session we thought about questions to ask, which could give us clues to find out about there location.
- Are you in a country in Asia?
- What festivals do you celebrate?
- What language do speak?
- What time is it in your country?
- Have you eaten breakfast and lunch?
- What kind of food do you eat in your country?
- Do you eat noodles everyday?
- Do you have mountains in your country?
- Do you have a special dance?
- What is the name of the river in your town?
- Is it hot or cold in your place right now?
We found out that people in different places have a lot of similarities with us and learning about the differences makes us very curious to learn more!
We also learned about the different time zones and we wrote the details on a boarding passes for International Day.